Wednesday, June 7, 2017

how to tell if it's real love?

                           

I've read so many good bits lately on love and I find each one of them so sweet, true and a good test...

I completely forget where I read it, but it was a few weeks ago; along the lines of "you love someone when you can re-tell their stories that you aren't part of"

It took me a second to think if I could do it, but once I thought about it, I found myself thinking of all sorts of Stuart's fun childhood stories, teenage love stories, family stories and traveling stories I've learned about him over the past 13 years. 

We soaked in a cozy bubble bath that night and retold each others stories to one another. He remembered so many of mine! And it was so interesting to see how the focus of the story shifted with some else retelling it. 



                                     

And another piece on the love subject, on cupofjo I read this question "what is the name of your first love's first love?"

Do you have any sweet, little tests or challenges on true love?














No comments: