Saturday, May 20, 2017

here's hoping the kids morning soccer is called off in honor of Pippa's wedding so I can stay home instead, drool over pictures, not get dressed and drink excessive amounts of coffee

The kids soccer practice and games weren't called off after all, but that certainly didn't stop me from drooling over pictures...



arriving with her dad, so sweet! 



these hats at British weddings are the real deal. I've been to many a British wedding and everyone still rocks the party hat. I love it! Chic, fancy and fun

more hat flair

I love everything about this picture; kate (obvi), the little pager boys and flower girls, the hushing and the thick rose garland makes me swoon. 

stunning! (and can we talk about my arm envy and her teeny waist?!)


my favorite! 



My grandmother in-law in Wales knows I love the royal family, so I'm half expecting British gossip mag in the mail with great, oversized, glossy photos or at least a Pippa + Kate calendar ;)


No comments: